Monday, February 16, 2009

Facial Hair

So it is kinda lame that I've have not posted anything for a very long time. So I'll give all those so interested an update of sorts.

First of all, after almost 6 years, I've decided to change up the ole' goatee. I shaved of the mustache part and may do more, not really sure yet. See the picture Any suggestions in this department would certainly be welcome.

Second, I am happy to report that for the past few weeks, I've been doing WeightWatchers for Men online with some good results. I've been able to lose 20 pounds since November (not all of those are with WW, but most are). I have to say I like the system, it seems like something I could do long term without feeling deprived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should take what you've done and grow it away from your face for as long as possible.

Keep the middle part hollowed out as is.

Then you could cut it off and you'd have a boat.

Lee Owens said...

Well Ryan, that is one option!