Friday, December 10, 2010

Done!

About 2 hours ago, I completed my final assignment as a DTS student (a forum post for an online course). I have completed all the requirements for a Masters of Theology (ThM) degree, just waiting for the final grade :-)

This was a *long* road (6 and a half years!). Along the way I read and studied all 66 books of the Bible (5 - Ruth, Jonah, Romans, Ephesians and Phillipians - in the original language), read another 17,000+ pages, attended 1500+ hours of lectures, wrote 476 pages of various papers (longest came in at 32 pages) and gave 10 sermons. All while getting engaged, working full-time, getting married, having a son and buying a house.

God has shown me His grace and provision. He has broken me down and built me back up in Christ.

I look back and can't believe I'm finally done and wonder how I made it. But somehow here I am, glory to God!

2 comments:

Matt Linebarger said...

Way to go Lee! That is quite an accomplishment!

crystalautumn said...

Wow! Congratulations Lee :) That's awesome!